Registration For 2020 Will Open in February 3
Event Pricing For the Sunday July 12, 2020 Triathlon Event
|Event||Feb 3 to March 31||April 1 to June 30||July 1 to July 5|
|Adult Sprint (Age 20+)
Junior Sprint (Age 16-19)
|Mixed Family and Friends Fun Relay
(Team of 3 – Age 12 to 99)
|Adult Tri-It (Age 20+)
Junior Tri-It (Age 16-19)
|Kids of Steel (Age 6-15)||$40.00||$45.00||$50.00|
Race Entry Includes: Finishers T-Shirt, Finishers Medal, Silicon Swim Cap, Post-Race Snacks & Food, Race Bib, Chip Timing and Access to the Rec. Center Facilities including the Hot Tub & Entry to Lots of Great Draw Prizes. Note: For the relay a 3 participants receive shirts and medals.
• T-Shirt sizes and availability is not guaranteed for entry submitted after June 20, 2020.
Sprint: Top 3 Males Overall / Top 3 Females Overall
Tri-It : Top 3 Males Overall / Top 3 Females Overall
Mixed Relay : Top 3 Teams
Kids of Steel: Top 3 Males in each age category / Top 3 Females in each age category
Participant Race Cap
150 Combined Adult/Junior Sprint &
Adult/Junior Tri-It Participants, Fun Relay Teams
100 Kids of Steel Participants
• Revised Refund Policy – If you are unable to attend or get injured prior to the race you can you can get a 50% refund of your entry fee or roll your entry over to the next years race if notification is given by June 30, 2020.
• The price shown above do not include Race Roster Registration system online processing fee of $1.25 + 6.5% of registration.
• If you wish to use E-mail Interac Debit payment contact the Race Director at email@example.com to arrange it.
• T-Shirt sizes and availability is not guaranteed for entry submitted after June 23, 2020.
Alberta Triathlon Association Requirements
• All kids, youth and adult athletes participating must be either a 2020 Annual Member of the Triathlon Alberta or purchase a Day Membership (Click for link) for the Stettler Triathlon.
• Memberships must be purchased prior to race day.
• Under 19 day membership cost is $10.00 and 20 years and older day memberships are $20.00
Will be posted closer to the event.