Registration for the Stettler Triathlon & 5km Run is closed
|Event||February 15 to March 31||April 1 to June 30||July 1 to July 11|
|Adult Sprint (Age 20+)
Junior Sprint (Age 16-19)
|Adult Tri-It (Age 20+)
Junior Tri-It (Age 16-19)
|Kids Race (Age 6-15)||$50.00||$55.00||$60.00|
|5km Run (Age 8+)||$25.00||$30.00||$30.00|
Race Entry Includes: Finishers Shirt, Finishers Medal, Silicon Swim Cap (Tri), Post-Race Snacks & Food, Race Bib, Chip Timing and Access to the Rec. Center Facilities & Entry to Lots of Great Draw Prizes.
• Race shirt availability is not guaranteed for entries submitted after June 1, 2023.
Sprint: Top 3 Males Overall / Top 3 Females Overall
Tri-It : Top 3 Males Overall / Top 3 Females Overall
Kids of Steel: Top 3 Males in each age category / Top 3 Females in each age category
5km Run: Top 3 Males Overall / Top 3 Females Overall
Triathlon Participant Race Cap
120 Adult/Junior Sprint
25 Adult/Junior Tri-It Participants
75 Kids of Steel Participants
5km Run Race Cap
• Refund Policy – If you are unable to attend or get injured prior to the race you can roll your entry over to the next years race if notification is given by July 1, 2023 or purchase race insurance through the registration system.
• The price shown above do not include Race Roster Registration system online processing fee of $1.25 + 6.5% of registration.
• If you wish to use e-transfer payment contact the Race Organizer at email@example.com to arrange it.
Alberta Triathlon Association Requirements
• All kids, youth and adult triathletes participating must be either a 2023 Annual Member of the Triathlon Alberta or purchase a Day Membership for the Stettler Triathlon.
Day Membership Link – Link will be updated closer to the race.
• Memberships must be purchased prior to race day.
Will be posted closer to the event.